Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello there. After a crash on my pc, all the progress got lost. I never sychronized with facebook or email. What can I do to retrieve my progress back? Please help me I am at 1100+ level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon Kostas,
don't panic, all is hopefully not lost. I am going to give you a blog post, towards the end there is the contact address for the King team directly, so they can sort it quicker.
They will ask you to make an account to sync it too as it is a better idea, saves this happening
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep