Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I pushed the solved by mistake. Xarly answered it but wanted to know if I had a code and yes I had one it said 920
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Howdy again Elmo!
Happy to see you come back and no worries on the answered misclick, mistakes happen to all of us!
Now that we've narrowed it down a bit it seems to me like it might be an issue with Google Play Store. I suggest you try one of these two options and let's see if that fixes it:
Option 1:
- Go to settings>Accounts> Delete your Google account synced with Google Play.
- Restart the Phone
- Add your Google account back in the settings.
(If not you can also add a different Google account, run Google Play Store and download the game again)
Option 2:
- Go to settings > Apps > Open “All” tab
- Find and click Google Play Store > Clear Cache and Clear Data
- Now from the same tab uninstall Google Play Store Updates
- Restart your phone, open Google Play Store and install the game again.
I'm hoping one of these options helps us fix your problem. If not, like always, we'll be around for you!
Cheers,
Xarly
That's great to hear!
Happy playing
Now it's solved. Thank you!
Hi elmo, don't worry about marking it as solved, it doesn't close the thread so it can still be dealt with.
I will pass this over to Xarly though so he knows you answered.
Have a nice day