Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lose gold bars by mistake, pieces that moved differently than what I moved, other selections made inadvertently, by mistake, or sometimes completely NOT my fault: just try and tell someone. Just try to simply complain. NOT ONE PENNY!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Butty, I am so sorry that you have had this experience. Gold bars should never vanish, the team can see where they have gone, so if you need help with that, they can help.
If you purchase items and they don't go on, you can find the link here for that help:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
I see that you have not posted to King care before, so I assume you emailed them? The email side if often overworked due to the sheer volume of emails. If you have ticket numbers though, the King care team will be happy to look into it for you.
As to the moves, its the same on all games. You have to be very careful as if you don't have it in just the right place, they can move different directions. I often do that on Farm Heroes.
I will also pass the feedback on though so the team know what they need to improve on