Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
HOW on earth do I beat this level? I've watched videos and have tried to do what they do and still lose. Also was wondering if there is a cheat that I can put in to get boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this one! The site is not related to King or my own work, but it might just help
https://sodasagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/01/candy-crush-soda-saga-level-645.html
Hi Jenny, I will see if I can find any tips for you to help.
As to the other, I have to admit, I admire your bravery for asking that lol. Unfortunately we don't have them for King games. And when you finally do pass it, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself