Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Ive beat level 2379 3 times as soon as I do the game closes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok, so I just spoke to our community moderator for the soda game. He said, if you wish, he can move you to the next level. The only problem with this is because its done manually, ALL the previous levels completed and scores will resort to standard 2 stars. So if you're one of these who likes to get 3 stars in every level, it will change them all to two.
Let me know and if you decide that is what you would like, I will let him know
Good afternoon DDTack, thank you for posting on king care.
Fortunately this seems to be happening on some levels. The team are aware of it but are monitoring players for the studio. So I will pass your post over.
How are you playing the game? Which device/OS and have you tried clearing cache etc?
Thank you