Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Not a question, Give us back our gift boxes!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning.
The gift boxes are working as they should be. The studio has informed us they are not meant to be there all the time, but pop back now and again as an event.
Thank you for asking, any feedback will be passed on to the team.
Have a lovely day
Hi, just to let you know it has been escalated to the studio
Hi, well that is good news as often the two have been hand in hand, that's why I asked. You can find the troubleshooting for android here, its always worth a try as the studio will ask if you have tried it.
When did you notice they have vanished? Were you previously able to collect from them when opening without issues?
I am wondering (and this is just me, I have asked the King team to see what they can find out) if they have pulled them for the time being because many couldn't open them and lost a lot of rewards.
I will get back to you as soon as I get an answer
I play on an android. No my avatar is on the right level. Wasnt telling anyone off.
Hi Chelsea, thanks for posting.
Nobody is taking your gift boxes. Its an issue affecting many but not all players which makes it harder to fix. Is your avatar stuck at a lower level than you are on by any chance?
Can you let me know which device you are playing on and I will get you the troubleshooting link.
Also, King care is customer service, not the design studio, so we don't need telling off