Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Have beat many levels but not receiving more than 50 on Dexter race.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It seems to be that the counters are not working properly and it is on Kings todo list
This week I remained #3 in the space race for Dexter at 50 cake balls that needed to be acquired and I passed more than 40 levels during that time according to the weekly friend level acquisition which each level I at least got 3 cake balls and most I received 4 or more so please tell me how I'm still at number 3 when I should be number one as number 2 shows they have to get 100 and number one is 150 which I KNOW I got 164 total this week during this dash
Thanks for that feedback Scott!
We'll pass it on to the team so that they can keep improving the event. If there's any more feedback please let us know!
Cheers,
Xarly
Wish the actual Dexter space thing would have been more explanatory and actually counted how many one acquires.
Hi Scott,
Chicken Slayer mentioned this to me (and thank you for doing so!) and I need more information on what you are referring to. If you mean the candies, I believe 50 is the total you need to help Dexter travel to outer space, so you wouldn't need more than those.
Please come back and help us understand the issue so that we can help you :-).
Yes they were New levels I passed
Hi Scott, were these brand new levels you completed? I am going to see what I can find out