Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
See above, also game keeps glitching like I have cleared gum, but it won't actually clear, but then I beat the level with gum left, so hard to know what is real or fake.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning.
Just to let you know. The gift boxes are working as they should be. The studio has informed us they are not meant to be there all the time, but pop back now and again as an event.
Thank you for asking, any feedback will be passed on to the team.
Have a lovely day
Hi Bethany, I am sorry you are having issues.
Firstly, have you tried the troubleshooting here?
Is it a specific level you are having issues with? I know the daily bonus is messing about at the moment, sometimes troubleshooting helps.
Can you upload a screenshot of what you are seeing on your screen? Or a video even that we could forward on to the studio if they need it.
Thank you