Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i was told to try again! Do I have to be in first place to win?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Denise,
I'm afraid that this is working as intended. Once in the last planet of the Dexters, only the first and most committed player will get a reward. Since you were confused this time, I left a small gift on your account as a compensation for the issue.
Good luck next time! Seeing that you managed to get that close makes me think you will manage to end up first next time!
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Denise,I'm afraid that this is working as intended. Once in the last planet of the Dexters, only the first and most committed player will get a reward. Since you were confused this time, I left a small gift on your account as a compensation for the issue.Good luck next time! Seeing that you managed to get that close makes me think you will manage to end up first next time!Cheers,Xarly
Thank you Xarly!
Thank you for clearing that up Xarly
Hi Denise, thanks for posting.
I think the planet is still having issues, but I will find out for you