Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My account on some reasons lost all my earned candies credentials and gift boxes are unable to open. Status on level (icon where my fb connection is) stays behind the actual level I am on. Any help or clue on that please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is your level correct now though? Did you replay it? Unfortunately losing boosters happens on devices as they are saved on your device rather than the game. So updates or a faulty game can make them vanish. That's why King advise not to save too many
Hi ken6633,
I'm sorry you had to go through this! Thankfully, we have Chicken Slayer around to help you and so many others!
That said, I've reached out to you in order to compensate you for the lost boosters. You will find an envelope on the top right corner of your screen (tilt the phone if you visit us via it and you cannot see the envelope). Just click there, my private message should be waiting for you :-).
Cheers,
Xarly
Because they are saved to the device rather than the game, if you reinstall they do get lost. Because it is a glitch though and that is why you had to reinstall, I will ask the team to see if they can give you anything. I don't think they will replace all, but something is better than nothing
Awww, I found it (all my boosters) lost when it first happened on the level glitch. I tried methods like reinstalling etc. it was still lost. Nonetheless all is normal now minus those lost boosters. Thanks a lot Chicken Slayer on the replies thus far. Cheers.
Nope, @Chicken Slayer, my perviously earned candies are all gone now, there were 30++ on strips and swapped candies. Sad.
Hi Ken, thanks for posting on King care. Have a look at this link for whats happening with the gift boxes.
The problem with the level not being correct is covered in this post here..
Make sure you are connected properly as well now