Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
will not load stops at 69%spins at 69% for ever. I have reloaded a number of times goes
back to 69%
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you can download it, I do recommend you trying gameroom, I find my game plays a lot better through that. Mostly because it doesn't have to load up all the Facebook rubbish too.
In the meantime can you try this troubleshooting here please
I play on facebook not game room
Good afternoon Clifford, can you let me know exactly how you are playing please and I will get you the troubleshooting file