Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,I've followed the steps here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists and I still do not have any of my Facebook friends visible in the app, nor can I invite anybody new. Yesterday around 5PM my game automatically disconneced from Facebook for some reason and when I reconnected all of my friends were still gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi cepontia, it sounds like you have been disconnected, even though its showing as you are connected.
Can I give you some troubleshooting to try and if this doesn't help, come back to us.
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device