Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Made a purchase of 6.99 and haven't received anything.
Also when I'm in a game and I want to make a purchase to complete game after I've paid the icon processing won't stop processing then I have to come out of game then I have to start again..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lilly66, I am so sorry you have had issues with your purchase.
As this will require sensitive information not suitable for a public forum, I am going to give you the link where you can contact the team directly. The contact email link is towards the bottom of this page.
Thank you for your patience