Not getting my gift boxes, gold pin, or gifts from Rainbow road

Options
Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 559 Level 3

I'm not getting my lollipops or anything from my gift boxes for 4 1/2 months now. I lost 51 lollipops, bombs, fishes and time. Plus I don't get my gifts from rainbow road. I've lost countless time, color bombs etc... I don't see my Avatar anywhere on the past games so I cannot replay it to fix it. I never lost stars. I called the company. No answer. I wrote to them in the UK. And now my friends in the UK are trying for me to reach out to them to find out what is going on. and why no one can speak to anyone. Yes. I wrote to some nice people online. But I need to directly speak to someone.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can also find the contact email here with the sheer volume of players and emails the company get daily, it would be impossible to actually speak to anyone directly by phone :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Cat, I know Xarly told you to go back and check every level as there has to be a level somewhere without stars? Have you scrolled all the way to the bottom?

As to the gift boxes. It seems they are not meant to be there all the time, but an event that comes and goes, and will come back but not straight away. It seems that the fact the boxes are permanently showing is an error and one they are in the process of fixing as some have already had theirs removed. So that at least is one thing. The studio have said that it is not a permanent feature, but a special reward from time to time (official word)

As you cannot find your avatar, I will pass you over to one of the moderators again, Xarly isn't in, so it might be one of the others. Alternatively, I know this is a link for lost progress, but if the team here don't get back to you today, you could always try contacting this department who can see if they can see anything. 

They do appreciate your patience I know :)

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can also find the contact email here with the sheer volume of players and emails the company get daily, it would be impossible to actually speak to anyone directly by phone :)

• Cat-13
    Options

I just checked my game. I'm at 899 and stuck with no booster. The strangest thing happened. I have 3 stars on all the games I played!!!!  Some of my gold pins disappeared. This game has a mind of it's own. I don't have two stars next to my Avatar only one. It so strange!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I have passed it on, don't worry :) I think Xarly said you had spoke to someone from the email side recently? So they are aware, but wow. Have they tried resetting your game? I am wondering if that might be an option. You would automatically get 2 stars I think on each level passed, but it might sort it out. I will ask!

Just out of interest you're playing on a windows laptop? Are you going through Facebook? Cos windows isn't connecting with it atm. My Paradise Bay game won't. I am wondering if that is why its messing up, but that's only been the last couple of weeks. That would explain the messing with the avatar possibly.

It will be tomorrow they will hopefully see it, I think they have gone today and only so many are in (I'm in the UK but they are further into Europe so depending on where you are, it might be earlier in the day) but don't worry, I will prompt them :)

• Cat-13
    Options

Hi Cat, I know Xarly told you to go back and check every level as there has to be a level somewhere without stars? Have you scrolled all the way to the bottom?

As to the gift boxes. It seems they are not meant to be there all the time, but an event that comes and goes, and will come back but not straight away. It seems that the fact the boxes are permanently showing is an error and one they are in the process of fixing as some have already had theirs removed. So that at least is one thing. The studio have said that it is not a permanent feature, but a special reward from time to time (official word)

As you cannot find your avatar, I will pass you over to one of the moderators again, Xarly isn't in, so it might be one of the others. Alternatively, I know this is a link for lost progress, but if the team here don't get back to you today, you could always try contacting this department who can see if they can see anything. 

They do appreciate your patience I know :)

Thank you for getting back to me. :-) I went back all the way to the beginning. I didn't see my avatar, and I got all my stars. Just the other day I didn't have my avatar. I had to change my first letter to K instead of C. Then, yesterday the Avatar changed to one star instead of my two stars with it.Sometimes I get one or two gifts when I get the rainbow road. but never all of them. The game seem to have a mind of it's own. Now I passed 898 which is 53 lollipops. I still don't get my color bombs as well. Or the extra time. I get stuck on many levels because I don't have my boosters. Sometimes for days. One time a week. Like this one I'm on now. It's so hard. There is no way they can't give me SOME of my lollipops? thanks.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Yes my friend in the UK found that out. I hope someone would at least replace SOME of the lollipops or the color bombs/fishes I lost so much.
  • Cat-13
    Options

I have passed it on, don't worry :) I think Xarly said you had spoke to someone from the email side recently? So they are aware, but wow. Have they tried resetting your game? I am wondering if that might be an option. You would automatically get 2 stars I think on each level passed, but it might sort it out. I will ask!

Just out of interest you're playing on a windows laptop? Are you going through Facebook? Cos windows isn't connecting with it atm. My Paradise Bay game won't. I am wondering if that is why its messing up, but that's only been the last couple of weeks. That would explain the messing with the avatar possibly.

It will be tomorrow they will hopefully see it, I think they have gone today and only so many are in (I'm in the UK but they are further into Europe so depending on where you are, it might be earlier in the day) but don't worry, I will prompt them :)

Maybe they did reset it? That is possible. I have 3 stars on all the levels I played out of the blue. I was talking to someone privately. She tried to be helpful. I'm playing on my home computer. Nothing else.
  • Cat-13
    Options

I'm at 901 with a gift box. Didn't get anything. No 30 minutes of bomb, lolliipops (now at 54) No 30 minutes of color bombs. Nothing has changed. Got the fishes. I always seem to get them

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will ask Xarly what he can find out for us :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Cat,

Thanks for your feedback. We cannot help you any further sadly unless you can provide us with a screenshot of the situation. On our side and on the Social Support side that is also helping you out there isn't much more we can do unless you provide us with how the issue looks like on your side.

I'm sorry but we need that screenshot in order to help you at this point.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?