Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I hit log in to facebook I get a message not logged in, logged in to what
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi B, its a technical term for something that allows the game to connect with Facebook....a bit like a cookie I think would be the easiest way to describe it. Facebook gives permission for the game to connect, only its a little broken at the moment and refusing connection.
What is Facebook tokens
A lot of the games are at the moment, Paradise bay is the same for me. Tablet its fine, windows not having it. Its something to do with Facebook tokens
they fixed it a bout a hr ago but now candy crush saga is doing the same thing so I need that fixed now
started this morning
Do we know how long this is going to be
Hi, if you're trying to log in on windows at the moment, its not working properly and is under investigation
no but same issue started yesterday