Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been played for more than 1000 levels with my facebook id and stopped playing for some months. When I login with my FB account,I was sent back to 150th level. Can you please let me know and get me to my older level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good afternoon SatyaMailavarapu, sorry you are having progress issues. Don't worry though because I have a link where you can contact the team directly and they will be able to help you
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep