Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
As I update my game I don’t see any changes but my friends game looks different(For example I don’t have three balls on top of the screen)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eleonora, sometimes King bring out special features to the games, but with limited groups for testing. It seems that your friends have got some of the tests but you haven't. Unfortunately the team cannot add you to the control groups, but it doesn't mean the design studio won't change the players around at some point