Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How to move forward. It goes plus 50 but i do not know how to get it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Oriol, I believe that you are referring to the new challenge and you must be on Popsicle Planet. The challenges are not working and the studio is trying to resolve it. It’s not counting the color bombs so it remains at 50. Several players, including myself have reported it so we are waiting for a fix.
Hi Oriol, I don't know so I have asked one of my co-superstars who hopefully will. She plays the game