Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
candy crush soda did an update last night and now my daily bonus has been reset to day 1. Any way to fix that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
lvskipper, I had the same thing happen to me last night after an update!! I was only at day 95! You were a lot further along than me. I feel for you! It needs to be fixed!!!
Good evening. I am sorry, as the daily bonus is device specific it cannot be reset by King. You would just need to build it up again
Please reset bonus thanks