Candy Crush Soda level 1951

carrrie
carrrie Posts: 2 Newbie

I just wasted a bunch of boosters on a level that doesn’t work- fishies won’t go after bottles and when I used hammers to crush bottles, they didn’t count  please fix and restore boosters  

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Carrrrie,

I'm afraid that it's all working as intended. The fishes are not 100% guaranteed to do the perfect move for you, although their behaviour is something we always monitor. On top of that, hammers only work on candies and special candies, so sadly they cannot be used to crush the bottles.

I'm sorry for your issues but I can only wish you great luck and that you get over that level soon!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Carrrrie,

I'm afraid that it's all working as intended. The fishes are not 100% guaranteed to do the perfect move for you, although their behaviour is something we always monitor. On top of that, hammers only work on candies and special candies, so sadly they cannot be used to crush the bottles.

I'm sorry for your issues but I can only wish you great luck and that you get over that level soon!

Cheers,

Xarly

• SVB
    SVB Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Carrrrie,

Cheers,

Xarly

I am also have an issue. I've taken out bottles with striped candies and they are not counting at all. closet i've gotten is 6 bottles out of 8.
  • Chipples
    Chipples Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having that issue as well on level 1951.   Like SVB, I've hit bottles with striped candies but they don't always count.  I often hit two bottles with a striped candy but only one is counted.  Super frustrating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?