Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I reinstalled my app, the 100coin I had in the pig bank is gone
how do I get it back
.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lue,
Chicken Slayer is right, the piggybank gets reseted when you reinstall. I've sent a small compensation your way that hopefully alleviates the issue :-).
Cheers and have fun!
Xarly
thanks for posting on King care. I am pretty sure that because you reinstalled you will have to build them up again as they are usually saved in the game memory on the device you built them up on. But I am going to double check