Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I open the app ( at the same time daily) the bonus list no longer appears, I was up to day 25, but had to delete the app and reinstall it... Also, the game starts back at level one every time I go in, but I am on level 382 on an iphone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi nala3378, thank you for posting on King care.
Firstly, the daily bonus is under investigation as its not working properly. If you have checked for updates and nothing has changed, please be patient.
As regards the level that it starts you on, can you replay that level and when passed, it should then move you on. Its because the game hasn't registered you passing. If that doesn't work, can you look back through the levels and see if any levels have no stars? If there are any then replay those too and hopefully that should do it