Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I won 100 gold bar and the pig was fully and asked for break and collect gold bars but this message " please check your connection you should receive your purchase shortly' and my Connection is very good what is the problem ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also, it might be an idea to check that you don't have inapp purchases turned off to prevent accidently spending
Hi Farah, thank you for posting. I am sorry you are having issues with purchasing. I think you are the second one that's mentioned it.
I am going to give you a link to get through to our purchase issues department. You can find that here. Use the contact email towards the bottom and hopefully they will be able to sort you out