Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It did increase earlier but it seemed to have stopped and everyone else’s score is increasing and mines just staying the same. Why is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, I have left him a message to come back to you
Yes it was a normal level
Yes it was a normal level:)
Was it a normal level Katie? If so, I will harrass Xarly again for you
The confusing thing is I’ve just completed a level and my score still hasn’t increased. I don’t understand it haha
See this is why I ask the clever ones because with not playing it, I didn't know that
Thank you Xarly
Hi Katie,
There's a misunderstanding here. The leaderboard is connected to collecting stars, which is something you don't do when playing Bubblegum Hill.
That's why your points in that event are not counting, because the leaderboard depends on the stars you collect from normal levels, outside of the Bubblegum Hill :-).
I hope this helped!
Cheers,
Xarly
Okay no worries. Thank you
Thank you for letting me know because then at least we can rule out that. Hopefully the moderator will be able to suggest something but its going to be tomorrow at least before they see it
Yes I have deleted the app and reinstalled it twice and it’s still doing the same thing.
Hi Katie, have you tried closing the app, rebooting your game and as a last resort reinstalling it? ( you would lose saved boosters though with that)
Sometimes that clears it. I do know we often have issues with that, but I will see if we have any more information on it