Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda took 20 of my gold bars. How do I get them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good morning Lessie, thank you for posting on King care.
I am sorry that you have lost your gold bars. Firstly make sure you are logged in however it is you usually log in, either with Facebook or the Kingdom.
And if you are, I will pass this over to one of the team to see if they deal with it, or if its the team that deals with purchases in games. One of us will get back to you