Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I PASSED LEVEL 1719 BUT EVERY TIME I START GAME SCREEN CAME ON 1465 AND I HAVE TO GO AGAIN ON PLAYING LEVEL.RE INSTALLED SO MANY TIMES.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandeep, thank you for posting.
You need to replay level 1465 and pass and it should sort itself out. If it doesn't, go back and find any levels without stars as somewhere the system is saying a level hasn't been passed and that is why its reverting.
Also, can I mention, try not to use so many capital letters. In text speech, it can be considered shouting, but not everyone realises that. I wanted to let you know
Come back to us if you cannot find the missing level
Hi Sandeep, thank you for posting.You need to replay level 1465 and pass and it should sort itself out. If it doesn't, go back and find any levels without stars as somewhere the system is saying a level hasn't been passed and that is why its reverting.Also, can I mention, try not to use so many capital letters. In text speech, it can be considered shouting, but not everyone realises that. I wanted to let you know Come back to us if you cannot find the missing level
Aw sorry, most of us are volunteers who help out so sometimes it may take a little longer but I would help you even if you didn’t sorry it got missed last time but awesome news that it’s working again!! Happy playing
It worked thanks a lot. I posted this complaint before also but no reply came. I think CAPITAL LETTERS makes u reply. Anyway thanks again.