Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My friend have bubblegum hill challenge to play,why i don't have it???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't think that this is temporary , its happen for few year already .in the conclusion , it's make player very disappointed and felt unfair.
Hi Mei,
Sometimes the teams do tests on events to see their performances and check functionalities. I'm afraid you might be part of a small fraction of our players that is not getting the event. We cannot change that although please know that this is temporary and things might change with future events coming.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Cheers,
Xarly