Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
In a few occasions, I wake up to less gold bars. It’s been happening a few times now. This morning again 10 bars are gone. When I finished yesterday I had 43 left. This morning I have 33. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Matty,
You should not be losing gold bars! We can not see anything to do with purchases here. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve, you may need to fill out the form linked at the bottom:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience