Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm currently playing on level 1333. When I open the app on android cell phone, It opens at level 990. Candy Crush Soda does not advance to last completed game on android - I'm logged in thru facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Theresa,
That tends to be because your avatar is stuck on that level (a known issue that the team works on fixing). In the meanwhile, if you just play that level and get some stars on it (you can see by yourself in the map that the level has no stars) it will solve it and "un-stuck" your avatar.
Cheers,
Xarly