Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I always used to get daily offer of 2 hours for £6.99, why don't I get this offer anymore, haven't for weeks now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sarah,
Our offers vary from time to time and are not fixed. We will make sure we pass your feedback on to the team but I cannot assure that the offer will come back daily, as (like I mentioned) the team varies their offers in order to improve the players' experience.
Thanks for coming and raising your questions though.
Cheers!
Xarly