Jelly Bear stuck at top of screen bug.

Options
LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5

I'm reporting a bug. I was playing level 430 and my jelly Bear got stuck at the top of the screen. It was supposed to move up to the next part of the challenge, but even though there were no obstacles in the way it would not move no matter how many moves I made. I used all 31 remaining moves and he just hung there. I lost a life and my place in the Rainbow Road because of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCIpx15Af-A

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

That's great news Lizzy!

We hope your awesome nickname stays around to help others or to contact us in case anything happens again.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Options

Hi Lizzy,

Thanks for the report and for letting us know! The video doesn't seem to be working properly (and it would be of great help for us to understand and report your issue).

Can you please re-send the video?

Cheers,

Xarly

• LizzyLemondrop
    Options

Sorry, I did not realize I had set the video to Private. It's now Public so you should be able to watch it.

• Xarly
    Options

Hi LizzyLemondrop,

Thanks for the report and the clarity of it! This was an issue some time ago but it seems like in your case it reappeared. Have you tried playing it again? Also, if you're playing on your browser, clearing the cache and browser data should help fix it.

Let me know if this worked, if not there are other options we can try. I'll also make sure that once solved you get a compensation for the troubles and to thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Xarly

• LizzyLemondrop
    Options

Luckily I was able to move past the level (the bug did not occur again when I retried the level), but thank you for getting back to me. You might be interested to know that I play Candy Crush Soda Saga on my laptop; it was preinstalled when I purchased the computer.

• Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options

That's great news Lizzy!

We hope your awesome nickname stays around to help others or to contact us in case anything happens again.

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?