Not receiving Jelly Fish in Rainbow Road

HeroicDiva
HeroicDiva Posts: 2 Newbie

For the past several weeks, I have not received the Jelly Fish reward when I pass the required number of levels for Rainbow Road. I receive the other rewards corresponding to how many levels I've beat, but the fish never duplicate after 3 consecutive levels or more. The fish do work properly when I use an actual booster that I earned prior to starting the level. Would greatly appreciate some assistance. 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi HeroicDiva, (love the name!)

I'm here hopefully to give you that assistance you need! This is an odd issue so we need to check what's up together.

Was it working well before you came to message us (meaning you were getting those fishes when on fire)?

Can you see and select other fishes before starting? I take from what you say that that's the case but it would help if you confirm so.

Also, if you happen to have a screenshot of what you see it would help us here greatly!

Looking forward to your reply :-).

Cheers!

Xarly

• HeroicDiva
    HeroicDiva Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes, prior to a few weeks ago (I can't remember when exactly I noticed) I was getting the fish as I progressed to the 3rd level of rainbow road. The fish always work correctly when they are not a rainbow road bonus (such as timed fish part of daily reward or selecting the booster option at the beginning of a level) and I can always see, make and use fish within the level. The only issue is that the fish do not double (like they do with a booster) if I only should be receiving them because at the top 3 rainbow road levels. If I happen to be in those top 3 levels and select the booster or receive one as a result of watching an ad, they work, but only because I've either used a booster or gotten it as a reward. Hope that helps. I'm not currently on a roll of completing consecutive levels, so I can't do a helpful screen shot at this time.

• Sunny123
    Sunny123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Like to getting the multi word jumble solver free game here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?