Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Good morning, I would like to remove my two credit cards that I have saved and I am not able to remove, I play on the computer, could you remove them please? My in-game ID is: 100003309821473 and my id is: 1217753954
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Veronica,
We can not see anything to do with purchases on this forum. Usually credit card info is on Google Play or Apple Store? For someone who may be able to help you here go here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1 and click the link at the bottom to fill out a form.