Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Currently I'm in level 746 but everytime I start the game it starts at 2?? (two hundred something). I've log in and out the facebook account, install and desinstall the game and does it every time!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gaby,
Worry no more! We're here to help you out with this very known issue, that has a very easy workaround!
Just go to that level 200 something and make sure you beat it (it probably shows without stars). Once you have stars on it, problem solved! You should be jumping back to your current 746 and it should no longer happen.
Cheers!
Xarly