Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot get the map to scroll up to get to my level so I have to scroll through every level to get to mine. On the computer and on my phone app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi tanoland,That happens because your avatar got accidentally stuck on that level (1681). You need to pass it and make sure you get some stars on it (which will happen automatically if you beat the level) and it should put you back on 1952.I hope this helped!Cheers,Xarly
Hi tanoland,
That happens because your avatar got accidentally stuck on that level (1681). You need to pass it and make sure you get some stars on it (which will happen automatically if you beat the level) and it should put you back on 1952.
I hope this helped!
Cheers,
Xarly