Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why are the bombs set to go off after 12 moves but are only given 10 play moves?? Does not make sense. Please fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Aha that's fine, no worries. I suspect that's what it is but I will find out for you
Yes, I did make a mistake, it is Candy Crush.
Hi Verabeverly, it sounds like the amount of moves has been dropped since release. Can I just check its candy soda and not candy crush you are playing?