Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm on level 1682 but when I open saga it pens at 1510 and I have to scroll through loads of pages to get there! Really annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbie,
This is connected to the fact that your avatar is stuck on that level 1510. All you need to do is pass the level again and it'll push you back up to your current level. You basically need to have stars on every level for the system to put you on the last one that you're in and because of this small bug, the game is just leaving you at 1510, instead of 1682.
I hope I was clear enough, if you have other issues or this didn't work just let us know!
Cheers,
Xarly