Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was just on top of bubblegum hill for over an hour and got 8 gold bars for a reward. Last time I was on top for that long, I got over 100!!! How is this calculated? What has changed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again Bostonbatgirl!
Our parameters haven't worked. I'll dig into it with the studio to see if in this last iteration of the event some technical issues happened. I've compensated you for the troubles in the meanwhile.
Cheers and have a great day!
Xarly