Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I get 2 hours free fish but dont know how to use them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok I just played the game and one fish when matched with the same color becomes 2 jelly fish and they do swim around and hit a blocker. In my case it was the licorice and it did hit the licorice. If you have the free jelly fish when you start the game it is automatically going to swim to a target. But when you are playing the game and see a fish on the board match it with 2 of the same color candies and it will swim and hit a target. If you need more help please let me know.
Hi Venture16, the jelly fish are supposed to swim and hit a blocker (similar to Candy Crush Saga) but I just see them randomly hitting a candy. I will keep an eye on this today and write back to you later to see if they do or do not hit the blockers.