Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
thanks for nerfing level 1319 i will never play again you suck
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry about that Thomas. You do realise that the care team don't make the game though?
And apologies for giving you the wrong link previously. You can of course check for them yourself on the internet and youtube. I don't make the videos, I just spend my time trying to help people it didn't show you had commented as you commented rather than answered, so I don't get notified.
https://sagalevelhelp.com/candy-crush-soda/level-1319