Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do they not allow you to play the game on your own? An irritating 'tip' before each move is not playing... it's playing for you, so what's the point?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindy, it cannot be removed as the studio have implemented it, but I will pass your feedback on
I have found as well the tips are usually rubbish, I could make better myself but they are distracting.
You are very welcome, sorry, just saw the comment as it didn't notify me. Hopefully the studio will listen as a few have not liked them and they do seem to be more receptive at the moment
Hi Cindy, it cannot be removed as the studio have implemented it, but I will pass your feedback on I have found as well the tips are usually rubbish, I could make better myself but they are distracting.