Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play every day and on the desktop I was on day 94. Came to play yesterday and was on day 3! Meaning I didn't get my infinite lives 30 minutes or 45 minutes. Also happened on the phone. Please give me my string back!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Esauber, unfortunately we cannot add the days back as this is saved on your device and is likely caused by a device hitch. I apologise for not being able to help