Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was playing candy crush soda like usual last night and lost my 14 gold bars. I know not many but they’re mine and I’d like them back PLEASE
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Margaret,
We just checked and your Gold Bars balance is working well. When playing, make sure you're aware of how and when you're using them, especially around things like the extra moves.
I'm sorry you accidentally spent your gold bars but in this case there is nothing we can do.
Cheers,
Xarly