Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Since soda crush last updated I have lost a whole lot of levels. I used to be well into the thousands now back to 909!!! Please fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elsa
thanks for trying to help. I have tried to follow your instructions without success so still unsure how to find my ID
Hi S mann, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on the servers. I am going to give you a website to read some steps on how to get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If none of the steps work, I am going to ask you to get your user ID # - please follow the steps here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have your user ID # - please complete this form: https://care.king.com/en/contact Give them your user ID # and what level you were at. They can access your account and get you back on track.