Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,
Already for two weeks i get to loose my passed levels as well as my life sented by friends. Also i am losing the bonus time when i get one.
Lastly, I have purchased some things that i have never gotten after I have paid them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
I ment when I get 30 min extra from Gumball Goodies, I actually do not get them.
Happening already two times.
Hi there, are you saying that you have lost your progress in the game? If so, please read the steps posted here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
What bonus are you referring to? Can you please give me more information on this?
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1