Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Blue bottles don't appear again when using boosts, I have used many lollipop hammers trying to complete but stuck on 7 out of 8 and no more bottles appear
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi
I am using an Android device Samsung Note 8, game version 1.118.4
I have a link here that gives all the troubleshooting links
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-troubleshooting-help
That does sound like something has gone wrong. I have asked one of the team but I suspect as you have had no reply, its maybe been overlooked as some have been away for Holiday time. I will ask them again.
In the meantime, which device are you using? Have you tried any troubleshooting in case its a faulty load of the game that has since been fixed?
The problem occurs when you only have 1 bottle remaining and you try using hammers to smash the liquorice or blue candy, it never shows another bottle regardless of how many boosts you use.
Hi Barney, I will ask one of the moderators or the other Superstars if there is an issue on this level, in the meantime, I have a video help that you may find helpful
https://sagalevelhelp.com/candy-crush-soda/level-1951