Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
cookies cleaned up. even removed game and reinstalled still the same. this has been going on for about 6 months. reported and was told to do all the things I've done no help..please help !!!!! works on mobile
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cameraman,
I'm sorry but if this is the situation it sounds like the issue is happening because of your device and not because of our game. I suggest you check forums about your device and maybe the mobile company can assist you. If your account works well on other devices then I'm afraid that your issue is specific to the device.
Sorry that we can't be of more help here but given that you've tried our troubleshooting already and that you've been assisted with no success it clearly sounds to me that it's an issue connected to that concrete device. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Cheers,
Xarly