candy crush soda on computer game loads but no game pieces. flash up to date shock player up to date

Options
Cameran_Farmer
Cameran_Farmer Posts: 1 Newbie

cookies cleaned up. even removed game and reinstalled still the same. this has been going on for about 6 months. reported and was told to do all the things I've done no help..please help !!!!! works on mobile

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Cameraman,

I'm sorry but if this is the situation it sounds like the issue is happening because of your device and not because of our game. I suggest you check forums about your device and maybe the mobile company can assist you. If your account works well on other devices then I'm afraid that your issue is specific to the device.

Sorry that we can't be of more help here but given that you've tried our troubleshooting already and that you've been assisted with no success it clearly sounds to me that it's an issue connected to that concrete device. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers,

Xarly

• lebeeson
    lebeeson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have been having this same issue.  Candy Crush Saga works, but Soda has no game pieces, only a blue screen.  Since I no longer am using a laptop, I really need my computer to work.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @lebeeson, is this what your game looks like?  Someone else posted this on Friday and I suggested to try the troubleshooting.  Here is the link to that message:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/comment/335314#Comment_335314

She tried the troubleshooting and is sitll seeing this.

***update, @lebeeson, I see that the link that I posted above was your message!  Duh!  In that message you said that you found the fix.  Your husband fixed it for you so I am updating this thread now. 

I am keeping this image just in case someone else has this problem.  You said that your husband went to Chrome and in the settings he clicked on the Advance Settings.  Then you said that he turned off the hardware acceleration.  This is my print screen below and it's still on.  If anyone comes here with the same problem please follow these steps to see if it clears on your end.  Make sure to turn off the Use hardware acceleration when available!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?