Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
E più di un anno che il livello del re gomma quello settimanale non mi ese più sul cell e su pc come mai
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ciao Giuseppe!
I'm sorry but we cannot help you in Italian. If you need help and want to use your own language you need to follow this contact form here.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Giuseppe,
I suggest then that you make sure your game is up to date. We do run some tests sometimes which could lead to you not having certain events. It is unlikely that this is the case for over a year but if after all the troubleshooting you still don't see it then
this is most likely the reason why. I'm sorry that we cannot be of greater help for this issue.
If you have any other doubts, please get back to us, we'll be happy to help.
Ciao Giuseppe!I'm sorry but we cannot help you in Italian. If you need help and want to use your own language you need to follow this contact form here.Cheers,Xarly