Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy crush soda saga does not install on my tecno w3. It says error 505. And it's the only app that does not install on my phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tayo,
That error seems to be on Android side and not on our game. I'm sorry but from our position there's nothing we can do. I've done a quick search on the internet of "error 505 Google Play" and it seems to be a common one. Many of the options that I saw give clear solutions on how to fix it. I suggest you follow one of them and your problem should be solved hopefully!
Cheers,
Xarly
When I encountered the same problem, my friend told me that it was probably due to the incompatibility between the Android OS version and the new version of Candy crush soda saga. I used a lot of methods, such as clearing the Google Play Store. Cache, reinstall or update the Google Play Store, enable the Download Manager to correct Android settings. Finally, I don't know which method worked, and in the end the 505 error was solved.