Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I receive one or two life request but I’m not receiving any lives I logged out logged in checked push notifications on fb checked app to see if it’s updated ... a can’t figure out why I’m not getting anything... very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bren,
When you speak about notifications on Facebook and that you checked the app it's unclear to me where you're playing from. Can you please specify the platform (Android, iOS, Desktop) so that we can help you better?
Cheers,
Xarly